Terms and Conditions
This is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with Stylogy.IN. By using or accessing Stylogy.IN, you agree to the terms and conditions, as updated from time to time in accordance with Section 8 below.
2. Registration Eligibility and Obligations
Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account.
• You will not provide any false personal information on Stylogy.IN, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without
• You will not create more than one personal account.
• If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
• You will not use Stylogy.IN if you are under 18. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on Stylogy.IN, such use or transaction
may be made by your parents or legal guardian who have registered as users of Stylogy.IN.
• You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
• You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of
3. Safety and Use of the Website
We do our best to keep the website safe, but we cannot guarantee it. By using this website, you make the following commitments.
• You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as junk mail, unsolicited mass mailing or spam, chain
• You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Stylogy.IN, using automated means (such as bots of any
kind, deep-link, robots, spiders, or page-scrapers), or equivalent manual process, without our prior permission.
• You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Stylogy.IN.
• You will not post any information or content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third
party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items.
• You will not upload viruses, malware, or other malicious code.
• You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
• You will not post content that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pedophilic, libelous, hate
speech, invasive of someone else’s privacy, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or
• You will follow our Promotions Guidelines and all applicable laws if you publicize or offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes
(“promotion”) on Stylogy.IN.
• You will not use Stylogy.IN to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
• You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Stylogy.IN, such as a
denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Stylogy.IN functionality.
• You will not use the design of our products for reproduction, replication or any other commercial purposes.
• You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
4. Contents posted on Website
All content, including but not limited to, the text, graphics, user interfaces, stock-photos, images, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code, the design, structure, layout content, contained on the Website is owned and controlled or licensed by us. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the website and content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way, manually or by automated means to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without our express prior written consent.
Registration to create account in Stylogy.IN is free. Stylogy.IN does not charge any fee for browsing. However, Stylogy.IN reserves the right to charge fee and change its policies from time to time. In particular, Stylogy.IN may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services. In such an event Stylogy.IN reserves, without notice to you, the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee and related policies shall automatically become effective immediately once implemented or unless otherwise stated. All fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Stylogy.IN.
If you make payment to purchase any items, you agree to our Shipping & Return/Refund Policy. You further declare that any purchase from Stylogy.IN will be acquired for personal use only and will NOT be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.
You will be required to enter a valid email address and phone number while placing an order on the website. By sharing the phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by us via phone calls, e-mail, and/or SMS (text) notification, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
We try to keep stylogy.in up, bug-free, and safe, but you use it at your own risk. We are providing stylogy.in as is without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not guarantee that stylogy.in will always be safe, secure or error-free or that stylogy.in will always function without disruptions, delays or imperfections. Stylogy.in is not responsible for the actions, content, information or data of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees and agents from any claims and damages known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties. Nothing on stylogy.in constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Stylogy.IN reserve the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access to your account on the website and refuse to provide you with access to the website if you violate this terms and conditions.
• We can change the terms and conditions to deal with changing business conditions and rules and regulations.
• Your continued use of Stylogy.IN following changes to our terms constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms.
When you use Stylogy.IN, or send emails or other data, information or communication to Stylogy.IN, you agree and understand that you are communicating with Stylogy.IN through electronic records and your consent to receive communications via electronic records from Stylogy.IN periodically and as and when required. Stylogy.IN may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
• By “Stylogy.IN” we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at stylogy.in and
any other Stylogy branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, widgets, and mobile versions); and (b) other
media, software, devices, or networks now existing or later developed.
• By “information” we mean facts and other information about you, including actions taken by users and non-users, including
registered and non-registered, who interact with Stylogy.IN.
• By “content” we mean anything you or other users post on Stylogy.IN that would not be included in the definition of information.
• By “use” we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
This terms and conditions is an agreement between you and MPS Software Private Limited.
This electronic record, as per the Information Technology Act of 2000, is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signature.