The Stylogy.in is committed to protecting our customer privacy. We have taken measure steps to ensure high standards of data protection and are adhering to globally accepted standard of all the forms of data processing. We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and protect the information which we have collected on - line.
We may collect the following information
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as Postalcode,Country.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and / or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you through email or by post. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively trademarks) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
- A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.